We look forward to providing you with top level content and commentary each trading day. It is my intention to provide subscribers with excellent value and profitability to make you the best futures trader you can be.The service will consist of the following:
- “The Levels” -Our signature proprietary volatility levels for 18 major Markets including Indexes (ES/NQ/TF), Currencies (6J/DX/6E), Bonds (ZB/ZN), Metals (GC/HG/SI), Energy (CL/RB/NG) and Grains (ZW/ZC/ZS). All delivered to your email and via our Chat Room in real-time providing consistent setups that limit risk while maximizing reward over multiple timeframes.
- “Briefing Report” – This report provides subscribers with the Princetontrader Pivots for trading in the overnight session. This is an exclusive benefit to members. As you may know the pivots are based upon Globex data and therefore are tailored for trading in the overnight session with equal effect as they do during RTH.
- “Exclusive Evening Webcast” – Each night subscribers will receive and exclusive evening webcast detailing the day’s trade and any key observations for the following session. These webcasts, contrary to the Pre-Market Webcast produced each morning, will allow me to discuss charts and indicators in order to allow for a better visual understanding of the volatility levels, pivots and the day’s setups.
- Subscriber Chat Room - This allows for Real-Time updates and trade recommendations throughout the day.
- “Princetontrader Morning Report” – The exclusive Daily Newsletter will consist of my recap of the previous day’s trading including charts where necessary, Pivot table, Economic Calendar, Support and Resistance Levels and an outlook for the upcoming trading session. Included in your premium Subscription.
- “Ask Princetontrader” – Monthly Question and Answer Sessions. This is your opportunity to ask Mike and Tony questions about any aspects of trading you wish. These sessions will be exclusive to subscribers.
- Exclusive Webinars – Exclusive quarterly webinars on topics related to Volatility Levels, Pivot Points Boobology, The Threes Method and other relevant topics.